The B was happy to see her daddy, the boy wanted to know what he brought him. I got the kids off to school, ran around to scrounge up a clinical site for this semester, got a mani/pedi, and tried to get my course up in blackboard which starts next week.
Buck ran some errands and picked up the kids. I was looking forward to sleeping in Sat. after all I have run non stop for 2 weeks while Buck ate out and had clean towels brought to him........I awoke to a puking dog and then an hour later to a crying girl. Where was daddy who went to bed at 7pm Friday night??????????????
I have a strong desire to runaway to the local Hampton Inn, work in silence, lay out by the pool, and watch whatever I want to on TV.




3 comments:
Hey, when you pick that Hampton Inn location, lemme know and I'll join ya!! Calgon, take me away!!
BTW, was that picture of Buck blurry because you were shaking from anger or laughter?!
Teresa =)
Feeling your pain, girlfriend...
Hey I am in call me and I will meet you there! LOL! have I told you that I lov ya? You are such a good friend, buddy!
Ok The video of that ride almost made me throw up and It was just a video! LOL! Looks like fun-when are we getting togther next?
Post a Comment