Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Halloween
Well as usual Buck went on a killing spree for Halloween, he went hunting. I went to my mom's with the kids for the usual neighborhood costume contest and trick-or-treating on the street I grew up on. Of course my kids did not win, a plastic mask and another store bought costume one for Izzy's age group. My niece won as always for her age group, one year she did win with a costume I made, but I really think it is all political. She had a store bought costume this year. I guess I am bitter. The kids had fun though and Izzy of course thought it was all about her. She really got the hang of it this year, reaching right into the candy bowl and grabbing a handful!






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all"-------Mulan




No comments:
Post a Comment