Well we have the results. It is good news that the spine looks good. The brain MRI showed no changes from the last one. So why is she losing strength and coordination in her lower extremities??????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Now we are on to a bunch of metabolic blood test to see if she has a progressive metabolic disorder.
Can I scream!
Monday, August 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all"-------Mulan




3 comments:
well I guess that is sorta good news! sorry I have been a loser friend my life has been upside down and I need and want to measure these girls! please don't hate me!
Oh, Trish...those results aren't even a little bit helpful. AARRRGGGHHH!! It just stinks that you are STILL chasing around for answers...the beast you know is at least a beast you can fight. Praying for some answers...and a break for you guys from all these medical tests!!
Takes me back to the GZ physical when they fought you that she wasn't SN enough...thank God you convinced 'em so Izzy can get the help she needs!!
Hugs and prayers (and screams) from Ohio,
Teresa =)
Trish,
Geez-how annoying to leave you with no answers. I hope Izzy is feeling better and the answers come soon.
I want a tutu for Ella-I will email you the information-they are so cute.
Post a Comment