Okay, we finally had our first full week of school after a very soggy start and stop due to Tropical Storm Faye. I am beat, exhausted, pooped, bushed, dog-tired, fatigued, worn out, done in, weary, and drained. Get the picture. Teaching Middle school is the hardest thing I have ever done. Makes a good ole mass casualty event seem like child's play.
Since I am feeling a little tired i will blitz the other blog with late pics of the kids. BTW, they (the lab people) were unable to get Isabella's blood in sufficient quantities. The large number of test was already broken down into 2 separate blood draws because you can only drain a 2 year old of so much, and now we are at 3 separate draws to get everything she needs, and a urine bag for collection, like that is going to stay on.
Off to typing lesson plans and tying tutus.
Friday, August 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all"-------Mulan




3 comments:
ok good I am not the only one wondering what happen to my life since school started
I hear middle school teaching is the roughest of them all-my hat is off to you. Go ahead and SCREAM-the md cycle never ends.
Hey, Trish!
I am just 'checking in' and seeing how Izzy is doing, but you haven't posted anything. Hope all is well and you guys are just busy with school and such. :-)
Post a Comment