I have been way to angry to write lately. Angry because MJ is gone, Angry because it is so unfair. Angry because I can't explain this to a 12 year old who wants to know why horrible things happen.
Angry because Buck left us again to go hunting. Austin's birthday and forever family day were both events this weekend. Austin was suppose to go hunting with him but stayed to test for his red belt in Tae kwon do. It was important for him to test and get one step closer to his black belt.
Buck doesn't seem to get that these moments are important. That horrible things happen and we need to be thankful for each day and celebration we have together.
Angry because family can be real jerks and ruin your son's birthday by getting in a screaming match with other family members.
I hate feeling angry.
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all"-------Mulan




4 comments:
Let it all out, Trish!
We love you, and Buck and Izzy and Austin (even though we haven't gotten to meet him yet). It will get better, and all the hurts will fade.
Call me if you need me!
- Billie, Joe, Will and Anna, whose 2 year Gotcha Day Anniversary is today!!!
Oh, Trish...I'm so sorry you're angry and frustrated! Meggie and I are also struggling with MJ's passing and totally understand what you're feeling. (I was, however, quite thankful it prompted you to call me...I miss you, girlfriend!)
As far as Buck...well, he's a man and men do what they do for inexplicable reasons. We marry 'em thinking they'll change and then spend the rest of our lives wondering why we thought we could perform miracles!! Ugghhh...
Love you and miss you guys like crazy!
Teresa =)
P.S. Happy Birthday, Austin! And Happy Gotcha Day, Izzy!!
Trish,
Sending good thoughts your way. Life is certainly unfair at times and unfortunately husbands don't always help! Happy Bday to Austin and Happy Gotcha day to Izzy!
Adreanna
Trish-
Sending you BIG (((((HUGS)))) from South Florida!
Post a Comment