Izzy is sick. Not again with the same illness since Halloween. Second round of antibiotics. Yucky cough, ear infection (one of her PE tubes is out, sinus infection. Lots of sticky green discharge that is left on you when she kisses you. Austin only lets her kiss his hair. I guess he doesn't mind snotty hair.
Well Izzy being sick has allowed me to catch up on blog reading (I stayed home today with her), update all three blogs, and decide I would like to stay home and be mommy and play with dolls. I did teach CPR/First Aid tonight. I did get my grades in.I made a pot roast. I also Im'ed a good friend. So how come I can be so productive without those pesky 8 hours at work?
New pics on the Boy and the B from Halloween. Thank you to everyone for their support of my emotional distress. I wish you all were here closer.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all"-------Mulan




2 comments:
Hey Trish,
I love your new blog look, and the colors too.
I hope by now Izzy is on the up and up and feeling better.
Hope all of you have a good Thanksgiving and you have a refreshing week off from work. I assume you are off all week, we are here.
Darlene
miss talking to you-hope Izzy is doing better-email me!
Post a Comment