Out Numbered 3 to 1

I thought a daughter would be an ally, instead I am now outnumbeed 3 to 1.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Happy Mother's Day...Early




Well this year I took mother's day presents into my own hands. Don't get me wrong, Buck tries. He just gets led astray by those helpful sales people. One year it resulted in a cocktail style yellow gold ring, with matching necklace and earrings. Anyone who knows me gets that silver, platinum, or white gold is much more my style and as simple as possible.

I have been a fan of Suzanne Myers jewelry for some time. I first noticed her work when a web acquaintance held a fundraiser to bring her child home from China. The name charm necklace was different. It is simple, unique, and affordable!

As I saw her necklaces online, in person (a friend was given one), I started to pine away for one. I entered every adoption drawing I saw in hopes of winning this prize. I was happy to donate to these wonderful causes but really wanted to have one of my own. I have attached some pictures that definitely does not show the beautiful details. I also placed a button on my blogs so that you can see the necklace up close and see all of the options available.

I very much admire this artist for her willingness to help out so many adoptive families bring their children home. Check out her site.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I would love one too! CONGRATS.

Carrie said...

PS love ya have a great Mothers day!

"The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all"-------Mulan