With a title like that I know you will assume this is another dancing IzzyB post. Well it isn't, instead this is about the Megster and Teresa. They are in sunny Florida at the World Dance Championships (at EPCOT). Meggie competed today in two dances: Jazz and Hip Hop. She was fabulous! Her team made it into the finals for their Jazz routine. I thought the Hip Hop routine was just as wonderful, but the competition was tough. Meggie will dance again tomorrow in the finals. I have to say I was very impressed with some of these groups. A lot of talent all in one place. Of course I am partial to Meggie and the fact that she is the most beautiful and talented of everyone there!I have not seen this side of her and I was very impressed.
This all provided me with wonderful quality time with Teresa. The highlight was trying to find the hotel they were staying at after a run to Walgreen's for the essential: pop tarts, donuts, salty snacks. All of the other hotel signs are very clear but the All Star Resort just seems to be an issue. I think I had this same issue when we stayed there. Round and round we went. I am sure Teresa thought I was crazy, or stupid, but she was very patient with me and my poor night time eye sight. I doubt she will get into a car with me again.
It is late, so I will just say GOOD LUCK MEGGIE! Thanks for letting me hangout with you guys!
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all"-------Mulan




2 comments:
oh so cool! Glad you guiys got to hang out! Next time I am coming!
I bet you guys had a great time!
Post a Comment