Out Numbered 3 to 1

I thought a daughter would be an ally, instead I am now outnumbeed 3 to 1.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

15 years and counting


October 15 was our 15 year anniversary. We celebrated by trying to overcome the flu. We have been through a lot together. Many thought this would not last, we are so different from each other. We work because we are different. We balance out each other. I know I complain a lot about him at times, and he often deserves it, but he is the best thing to ever happen to me and without him I would not have my other best things: Austin and Izzy. I Love you Buck!

2 comments:

Teresa =) said...

Awwww...how sweet! Congrats to you both!!

Teresa and the Gang =)

Winter Casciari said...

Belated congrats, Trish and Buck! Fifteen years is a long time, isn't it? (I should know; we're approaching 18.)

Best Wishes for another 15 (or 30, or 45 - whatever you want!)

Love, Billie, Joe, Anna and Will

"The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all"-------Mulan