Out Numbered 3 to 1

I thought a daughter would be an ally, instead I am now outnumbeed 3 to 1.

Saturday, October 3, 2009

We are in Quarantine

Well the "flu" has officially come to the Kry household. Buck has the body aches, cough, and 104 temperature. He went to the doc in a box to day and got an RX for Tamiflu. We are trying to keep Izzy away from her daddy so that she is not contaminated but she has a low grade fever going on too.

Austin and I are sleeping in the living room trying to avoid the invertible. Even when the H1N1 shot is available Izzy is allergic to eggs so she cannot take any flu shots. We are trying to keep her healthy.

This afternoon Austin and I will get the regular flu shot and another can of Lysol.
"The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all"-------Mulan