Out Numbered 3 to 1

I thought a daughter would be an ally, instead I am now outnumbeed 3 to 1.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

First attempt







This is my first attempt at a blog on my own. So here it goes. I thought I would start by attempting to post some pictures . I really have nothing brilliant to say and I am brain dead from my jet lag so on to the pics.



1 comment:

Teresa =) said...

Trish -

I am SO, SO, SO glad you've gone with Blogger and tried this!! I was dying with your limit of five pics per post...you will have so much more fun with this blog, I promise!!

Your son is such a cutie...you never told us!! Looking forward to keeping track of you from afar!

Teresa =)

"The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all"-------Mulan