Out Numbered 3 to 1

I thought a daughter would be an ally, instead I am now outnumbeed 3 to 1.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Just me and my shadow

Just me and my shadow, 2 dogs and a fish. Well today Buck is at work and Austin back to school. It is just me and IzzyB. The non-stop, attached to me, climbing monster.
She definitely acts attached to me when no one else is around, but add anyone else to the mix and she is all over them. It could be a friendly grandmother type, the nice neighbor, an ax murderer, homeless person that sleeps in a dumpster, an alien from outer space, as long as it is an option other than me she gives hugs, and blows kisses. When we are alone she acts like I am her best friend, hugs me and wants in my lap. So my options are move us to a deserted island.....just me and her, lock her in a tower like all fairy tale evil villains do, or live with coming in last. i haven't decided yet what would be best. I am enjoying the time alone with her, but really need to go to work. Decisions, decisions.

1 comment:

Teresa =) said...

Trish --

As another "last in line Mama," I feel your pain! I vote for the deserted island -- then Carson and I can join you (you're OK with arranged marriages, right?)!

Love ya!

Teresa =)

"The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all"-------Mulan