Poor IzzyB! How much can this kid take? She is still hurting from her surgery and now she has a fever and thick yellow/green snot. Buck is sick with a fever and my back is still out from carrying around a 25# fussy girl. Poor Austin is trying to help everyone.
What is amazing is that as soon as Buck had a confirmed temp he took to bed. Now, it is not that I am unsympathetic, but he has left me when I have been sick for the weekend before with 2 kids, or with my back out. Does he think i go to bed? Who takes care of the kids? The fairies?
Okay I am done venting.
Saturday, May 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all"-------Mulan




3 comments:
I know I feel the same way-I will not get started! hang in there and take that kid to the DR!
Oh, Trish!
Poor little Izzy!! (By the way, that "thick yellow/green snot" description is a lovely visual as I sit here at the computer eating a snack!)
Somebody is testing you to see how much you can handle at once, I guess. Sorry Buck is feeling puny, but come on!! At least Austin is stepping up to help out!
Here's wishing we lived closer so we could help out. Until then, just keep appreciating the fairies, I guess.
Teresa =)
You hang in there! My back is killing me these days too and I keep telling WaWa that Dare is closing in on 27-30lbs but he doesn't believe me. I can't wait to see the doctor for his 18m visit in 2 weeks. I hope the weight shows that he's too big to carry (although I love it)!!
Post a Comment