It has been a crazy few weeks. Izzy has really struggled post-op with pain and what I really think was mental trauma. She is definitely glued to me at all times now. We had our home visit and the SW was very nice. She didn't even do a home tour just looked in the kitchen, living room and asked Isabella to take her to her room. Austin was home sick all last week with a high temp, sore throat , and abdominal pain so I banished him to his room so he wouldn't spread his illness. Of course we all know Austin has to be n the middle of everything so you'd think I was killing him. He found excuses to come out and interrupt things. Here are some random pics of the girl being silly. Her favorite thing is to put on Austin's stinky, sweaty clothes and socks, which make her smell like an 11 year old boy. For those of you that have not experienced the smell of an 11 year old boy you are in for a treat when your little ones get older or you are around one for any reason.
Friday, May 16, 2008
Too Busy to Post
It has been a crazy few weeks. Izzy has really struggled post-op with pain and what I really think was mental trauma. She is definitely glued to me at all times now. We had our home visit and the SW was very nice. She didn't even do a home tour just looked in the kitchen, living room and asked Isabella to take her to her room. Austin was home sick all last week with a high temp, sore throat , and abdominal pain so I banished him to his room so he wouldn't spread his illness. Of course we all know Austin has to be n the middle of everything so you'd think I was killing him. He found excuses to come out and interrupt things. Here are some random pics of the girl being silly. Her favorite thing is to put on Austin's stinky, sweaty clothes and socks, which make her smell like an 11 year old boy. For those of you that have not experienced the smell of an 11 year old boy you are in for a treat when your little ones get older or you are around one for any reason.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all"-------Mulan




3 comments:
Trish -
So glad your SW visit went well, despite Austin having the crud!! But, darling, you really MUST spare that little girl of yours the 11-year-old-boy stench...that sorta looks like child abuse with her wearing his stinky clothes!! LOL!!
Izzy's hair sure is getting long...way to go, little one!! You'll be in long ponytails before you know it!!
Teresa =)
so glad it went well
Trish,
So glad you stopped by Ella's blog...I am just getting caught up with blog reading. How did I not know you were a MY ADOPTION WEBSITE family...I thought I knew them all because we used the service. Izzy is sooo cute...I hope she gets to feeling better...I want to put you in my favorites, but which blog do you want me to use?
Post a Comment