So much has happened since Memorial Day weekend. That weekend Isabella had a seizure while we were out of town in GA. Scary to say the least, Diastat, trip to ED. Thank you to everyone who answered my SOS. Isabella has some left sided deficits after her seizure, and had a set back in language, balance, coordination, and so forth. The OT will retest her Thursday to see where she is. We have an EEG set up for a few weeks from now to see what it shows.
We had the school play, and I sewed costumes which is a feat for me. It was bittersweet as this is Austin's last play for Elementary school and now he will be off to middle school. The good news is that i will be going to middle school with him as a Health occupation teacher. Right now he thinks I am way to involved with his life...I wonder how he will feel next year?
I did post my last update to Myadoptionwebsite.com. username isabella password ladybug for anyone interested. I have so much to post on the Boy and the B that i will try to get that updated. Iz has so many doctors appointments coming up...now a neuro-opthamologist, it keeps us busy.
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all"-------Mulan




2 comments:
Trish -
So sorry to hear about Izzy's recent setback...you know you've been in my prayers.
I'm super-impressed about you sewing costumes! You go, girl! I've sewn a few things, but only things I've kept for myself. For other people, though? No way!!
Counting down the days 'til we get together with you guys in Florida!!
Teresa =)
Trish,
I just checked your blog....I am so sorry to hear about Izzy. I hope things settle down for her and you all. You are in my thoughts.
Adreanna & Addison
Post a Comment