Out Numbered 3 to 1

I thought a daughter would be an ally, instead I am now outnumbeed 3 to 1.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Another Tutu pic


Okay, i think I figured out a price, $20.00 for a simple one like this one. I am trying to make a more traditional short one for an example as well. I also have some Tinkerbell green tulle and some gold tulle. i am thinking maybe the 2 together, but I am not sure. Also I saw some pretty red material. The next thing is to figure out size. The one Izzy is wearing is a 2 toddler by Gymboree standards. Should I make them to fit a given waist size or a standard size?

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Standard sizes I think you can make them up and put pictures on your web site for them!

"The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all"-------Mulan