Out Numbered 3 to 1

I thought a daughter would be an ally, instead I am now outnumbeed 3 to 1.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Dancing Queen B



The B can no longer just walk to where she wants to go, every step is part of a dance move. She is obsessed with watching it all take place in the stove or dishwasher door. I am going to have to find a mirror to hang for her or is that just feeding into it? She is getting to tall to see herself without scrunching down. I don't want her to be hunchbacked.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

she is so cute! Her hair is growing I see!

art said...

Oh this video made my heart soar!! I loved watching Izzy dance - she looks like she is having so much fun.

Adreanna

"The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all"-------Mulan