Out Numbered 3 to 1

I thought a daughter would be an ally, instead I am now outnumbeed 3 to 1.

Monday, December 29, 2008

Picture Disaster





















Okay, it has been a few weeks since our family pictures were done. The picture we picked as our family picture was "messed up" by the photographer and the resolution changed so it can not be printed. I wanted to at least be able to post it but it is not on our photo CD. The CD we got was someone else's. she picked another photo to print our Christmas cards on, which was horrible, and showed way too much chest, and gave us the wrong photo CD. Now so much later we finally got the CD with our pictures. I will post them and let all of you decide which one should be our family photo. I will post Christmas on the Boy and the B.

No comments:

"The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all"-------Mulan