Have you ever been in a situation where you could hear the Looney Tunes music playing? That so describes today's family photo session. We found a photographer with reasonable prices in town. She is brand new to the business and just opened her studio in the cute "historic" downtown Clermont. Poor girl, I don't think she realized when we came through the door what was in store for her.
Izzy did not want to cooperate, we were all getting cranky, the boys were making goofy faces, the backdrop got pulled down more than once by too many of us moving at once. All I have to say is the blooper real will be the best part. I have to download the looney tunes music to play with it.
We should get our pictures Monday and the cartoon picture will be replaced after a year of being on the blog.
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all"-------Mulan




No comments:
Post a Comment