Monday, January 19, 2009
Family Day
Sunday was spent at the park enjoying the break from the cold weather. I know you guys fighting 300 inches of snow may not think we have been cold, but Florida tends to make you soft. We need our sunshine and 70's n the winter to counteract the 90-100's in the summer. It was good that we had a good day Sunday because Monday we went into Orlando for a visit (pick up tickets I won) and stopped into the CCAI office to say hey. Well Izzy had vomited that morning (the kid never vomits) and by the time we got to PF Changs and sat down she puked up a storm. Then Austin started vomiting. The new semester starts Tuesday. I hate to vomit so I better not get this.






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all"-------Mulan




2 comments:
That looks so fun-I hope you don't get sick either! Miss you!
I sent you an award- check out my blog for details!
Post a Comment