Out Numbered 3 to 1

I thought a daughter would be an ally, instead I am now outnumbeed 3 to 1.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

7 things about me

Carrie tagged me to tell 7 things about me. I then have to tag 7 people.

1. I am a middle child (older sister, younger brother)

2. I have been a nurse for over 20 years.

3. My children are ages 12 and 3

4. I have my Master's degree in nursing yet I am teaching middle school this year

5. I dated my husband first when I was 15-16, then did not see him for 9 years.

6.I love vinegar and salt potato chips

7. I have been friends with my best friend Diane for 26 years



7 people to tag: I only have 5, yes I am lame.

www.continuingthejourney.blogspot.com

www.blogbymeggie.blogspot.com


www.wintercasciari.com/Blog/category/adoption


www.travel4lotus.blogspot.com

www.thetarwaterclan.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I love the same potatoe chips-no one in my house but me loves them soI have the whole bag to myself.

Winter Casciari said...

How unlucky for me that I should have happened to check your blog only the day after you "tagged" me. Can I pretend I didn't see that? I'll have to try to think of 7 pseudo-interesting things about myself.

- Billie

"The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all"-------Mulan