Out Numbered 3 to 1

I thought a daughter would be an ally, instead I am now outnumbeed 3 to 1.

Monday, December 3, 2007

Monkey Bread, return to work, and the Bizzy B

Since this post is a bunch of odds and ends I will take them one at a time:

Monkey Bread: while eating breakfast at Cracker Barrel Sunday, a fiend's (Sandra's) high school daughter asked ma a peculiar question. She had to make a certain body part model and wanted to make it edible and asked me what would work for it. We debated the pro and cons of jello and decided on monkey bread as the choice. Since this poor family is from up north, they knew nothing of monkey bread. Austin, Izzy, and me agreed to help them out. Can you guys guess what the body part is? It was a group effort to complete it. Chris, Sandra, Auntie Lynn, Courtney, Austin, and of course IzzyB. What is monkey bread without someone acting like a monkey. Please post your guess in the comments section. I hope we get an A on it. Yes, I miss teaching that much that making monkey bread into body organs is fulfilling.

Today was my first day back to work. It was hard to leave the B in the hands of the daddy, but I did it. It was nice to talk to adults instead of wrapping creepy baby up a million times, feeding creepy baby, and listening to creepy baby go lalalalalala. No I am not calling my child creepy baby that is what we call the doll she carries around all of the time. She sleeps with it and it always must be near her. Of course Buck fed my poor untainted child McDonald's today instead of the food I had left for her. She is only 2 and already being poisoned!

The last thing is my BizzyB. We call her Bizzy B because she is always in motion. I will attempt to post a video of this perpetual motion machine to give you a glimpse into her day. Understand this goes on all day.

3 comments:

Teresa =) said...

Trish -

I thought that "creepy baby" comment was a bit harsh!! LOL!!

I'm a bit jealous you're back to work...I still have six weeks to go on my leave and I'm getting buggy for adult conversation! Love my Little Man, but...well, YOU understand!

Looking forward to the Bizzy B video...is she still making that hysterical "special" face all the time??

Teresa =)

Dice said...

Why, it's a brain, of course. (the monkey bread, that is).
Bad Buck giving the B McD's!
The baby I have for izzy won't be nearly as creepy, but can we get her to change them out?
-Di

Winter Casciari said...

Wonderful brain, Trish! You know what they say about women with big brains ...

Glad you're back at work. I went back 4 days after we got home, and boy was I ready! I haven't looked back!

Get that video working! I miss IzzyB!!!

Billie

"The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all"-------Mulan