Out Numbered 3 to 1

I thought a daughter would be an ally, instead I am now outnumbeed 3 to 1.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Bizzy B and D.A.R.E. Graduation






For those of you that love to look at pictures of my kids, here they are. Izzy B just playing and Austin at his 5th grade D.A.R.E Graduation. Lake County Sheriff Department does a great job with the program. All of the 5th grade students were dressed in their D.A.R.E. shirts and excited about the program.
Izzy B was a little disruptive. Of course Austin's class all came over to see her afterwards. She loves the attention. I am still trying to pull my thoughts together to post about our little trip to the ED, it is still an emotional subject. No I have to figure out how to get her to sleep Monday when she has her EEG. I also need to set up our Christmas tree and decorate.

1 comment:

Teresa =) said...

Trish -

Great pics! Izzy B looks awfully happy playing out in the sunshine! Hope all is well on the "medical front"...you have been in my prayers!!

Teresa =)

"The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all"-------Mulan