Out Numbered 3 to 1

I thought a daughter would be an ally, instead I am now outnumbeed 3 to 1.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Visit with Santa






Today was the day to visit Santa at the mall. I had this all planned out. Wednesday is early release so I would get Austin from school at 1:45, rush to Millennium mall at get the pics. In and out that easy. Well an hour and a half in line before our turn. Izzy did well. Afterwards Austin told me he is a mean Santa and had a mean voice and tone with him and Izzy. Who knows what really happened. Everyone has a bad day. I was happy for the pictures and happy that Izzy did not bite the Santa.
I guess I could have dressed the kids up more but I thought if I kept it low key and comfy I would have the best luck with Bizzy B. It is hard enough keeping her clothed without putting her in an uncomfortable dress with crinolines. We will save that for her next set of pictures.

2 comments:

Teresa =) said...

Trish -

Great pics with Santa! I know the blog is about Bizzy B, but your son is SO CUTE! I love the pic where he's "thinking" about what to ask Santa for! What an actor!

Maybe I SHOULD try to get Carson on Santa's lap...

Teresa =)

Trish said...

No, actually this blog is about me!!! As a middle child I never got to express myself and now I finally am! IzzyB is just the hook to get you guys to come and look at what I wrote.

Austin is an actor and very much the drama king. Just wait till the pics of his stand up act at Christmas! I just hope the girls don't notice how cute he is!
Trish

"The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all"-------Mulan