Out Numbered 3 to 1

I thought a daughter would be an ally, instead I am now outnumbeed 3 to 1.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

America's Next Top Toddler Model (photo shoot 1/1/08)




The judges deliberate:

Tyra: The top pictures is definitely her best, she looks like she is having fun. I think she is different, how many redneck Chinese toddlers do we see, it is a different look.......

Ms. J: This girl doesn't know what to do with her body, the bottom of her shoes are showing, she was all over the platform, I don't know if I can work with this girl, she just doesn't listen.....

Janice: I think she has spunk, she reminds me of me, you can just see the mischief in her eyes, she needs to learn control......

Snotty photographer guy: I'm sorry clients just don't like being bit. One poor fella hurt his back just trying to keep her from falling off the platform, clients will not be happy with this type of behavior.....









































2 comments:

Trixie said...

hahahahhahahahhaa

Teresa =) said...

Trish -

You are so stinkin' funny! (And since Meggie, Carson and I are addicted to ANTM, I actually got all your jokes!!)

Cute pics of your Little Wild Woman, by the way!!

Teresa =)

"The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all"-------Mulan