Out Numbered 3 to 1

I thought a daughter would be an ally, instead I am now outnumbeed 3 to 1.

Monday, January 7, 2008

Stuff


I know you all have missed pics of the kids so I added some here. I have been trying for days to upload a video of our whole adventure: Izzy the Musical but have been unsuccessful. It keeps saying unable to contact blogger. It is crazy.



This pic is of the kids and their first converse shoes. My cousin Cat thought they needed some so they could be like her. Of course Izzy's are pink, so now we have tennis shoes with all of her dresses.


I haven't posted much due to feeling kind of bad with shingles, trying to work, and keep my sanity. Okay so there is no hope for the last part. I lost my sanity on a back road ride in China, I have been numb ever since.

Anyways, I am looking for a job that will pay the bills and I can be somewhat happy with. I have given up on teaching again. So I will have to find something else. Right now i am enjoying the time with the bizzy B but need a little more adult contact. She is talking more. In fact her list of words include: mama, daddy, hi, bye bye, apple, owe, Nana, all gone, and Pixie. She tries to say ball and Austin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love the converses picture. it makes me really happy to see the kids taking after me! :D

"The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all"-------Mulan