The only thing better than hearing your son's version of "Reunited" was hearing your awesome laugh again! Gosh, I forgot how much your laugh made me smile as we suffered together in Guangzhou!!!
I love it, Trish! You laughing and the blackmail material for Austin when he gets older. That'll be almost as good as the naked bathtub pictures you'll haul out to show his little girlfriends!
I'm so excited you've got your sense of humor back. That post about Izzy's doctor's visit was priceless!
2 comments:
Trish -
The only thing better than hearing your son's version of "Reunited" was hearing your awesome laugh again! Gosh, I forgot how much your laugh made me smile as we suffered together in Guangzhou!!!
Missing you terribly and thinking of you often...
Teresa =)
I love it, Trish! You laughing and the blackmail material for Austin when he gets older. That'll be almost as good as the naked bathtub pictures you'll haul out to show his little girlfriends!
I'm so excited you've got your sense of humor back. That post about Izzy's doctor's visit was priceless!
- Billie, Joe, Anna and Will
Post a Comment