Austin and Izzy shared some quality time at the park the other day. What a special brother sister moment. When they are not jealous of each other they do play well together despite the age difference. the video that goes with it is pretty funny, but alas, blogger won't let it upload as usual. I have to try all of the time to just get the few videos I have up.
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Pictures at the park
Austin and Izzy shared some quality time at the park the other day. What a special brother sister moment. When they are not jealous of each other they do play well together despite the age difference. the video that goes with it is pretty funny, but alas, blogger won't let it upload as usual. I have to try all of the time to just get the few videos I have up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all"-------Mulan




1 comment:
Trish -
How stinkin' sweet are those pictures?!! Izzy looks like she just ADORES Austin!
Have you gotten a ponytail in her hair yet? Looks like you're getting close now...
Teresa =)
Post a Comment