Out Numbered 3 to 1

I thought a daughter would be an ally, instead I am now outnumbeed 3 to 1.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Daddy Did It!!!!

Isabella said her first sentence on Tuesday. Buck took her to the lab for her routine blood draw (1 a month) and then took her to school. I picked her up from daycare and she still had her band aid on. Of course she had pointed it out to everyone. When I picked her up from her class she showed me her band aid, and said as clear as could be..."Daddy did it!". I looked at Austin and, Tashanna (the afternoon girl at daycare)and asked if they had just heard that, and of course they did. I have a feeling that this is a phrase that we will hear a lot of in the future: Who ate the last cookies...... Who said you could do that.... Who moved my purse.......... Daddy did it. The possibilities are endless. Here are pics of my little fashion plate. She has mangled these practice tutus with her constant wear and tear on it. I am glad they only cost 2.50 each to make. She is not allowed to play with the other tutus, way to much labor and tulle goes into them. Her sense of style is amazing.
BTW, the mommy, mommy, is music to my ears. For so long she would look past me calling mommy..looking for her "mommy". Believe me she now knows who mommy is!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh my word what a cutie! I am so glad to hear she said a sentence!

art said...

I can't believe how big she is getting. I look at Addie and see her as a "big" girl now, not my baby anymore.

Adreanna

"The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all"-------Mulan