Out Numbered 3 to 1

I thought a daughter would be an ally, instead I am now outnumbeed 3 to 1.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Shingles Again!

Need I say more?

4 comments:

Carrie said...

What the heck!

Mary said...

What do you mean 'again'?! I think I must have missed a very important post!
I thought a person could only get shingles one time. I am counting on this being the case, since I had shingles 5 months after returning from China w/Livie in 2005 (at the ripe old age of 38) after being overwhelmed by her undiagnosed medical issues and my son falling ill w/mono at the same time.
Oh, Lord, please tell me I can't get these again...I cry at the thought.
I hope your bout w/Shingles is mild and brief, and that you are spared any deep internal/joint pain. Sigh. I am just so sorry you are going through this!

Trish said...

Yes you can get them again, it is not very common to do so, 5%, so I have to be worked up for "other" underlying conditions that may have lowered my immune system.

I guess the stress of everything with Izzy, maybe losing my job, teaching middleschool, isn't enough to cause a double whammy.

Yes I am crying becuse I don't know what else to do.

BTW i have to get the very busy B to sit stil for her opthamologist appointment Tues.

Teresa =) said...

Oh, Trish, you have GOT to be kidding me! I didn't realize things were so stressful. You always give the impression that you've got it all together. So, so sorry that you're suffering through this AGAIN!

Teresa =)

"The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all"-------Mulan