My poor little B has been so out of sorts lately. She hasn't been the same since her eye injury at school. Her sleep has been very restless for a few days and tonight it erupted into all out hysteria.
Once Izzy goes down, she may toss and turn but she is out for about 11 hours. She might cry out in her sleep, or even wake up a little and laugh or babble, but then she is snoring again. Tonight her cries steadily grew into a wail. The wail became loud sobbing, and by the time I crossed the house to get to her it was full out crying.
It is so frustrating that she cannot tell me what is wrong. She wanted her brother and daddy (daddy was asleep so I woke him up). I gave her Motrin thinking she had an earache and some benadryl for her runny nose. She is sleeping now. I still do not know what is wrong. She has been obsessed with the China albums as of late.
We did go to the events at the market for CNY. She was definitely surrounded by people, sights and sounds of China. Have I triggered some PTSS by taking her there?
This is the child that does not cry when her blood is being drawn or with a split eye, but this cry from deep within breaks my heart and I wish I could fix whatever is wrong.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all"-------Mulan




1 comment:
Oh no!
Give her a special hug from us. Give yourself one too.
Post a Comment