Out Numbered 3 to 1

I thought a daughter would be an ally, instead I am now outnumbeed 3 to 1.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Bad blogger

I am sorry for the lack of updates. this summer has been busy with the start of a new job, a sick B, and life in general. I am just going to post pics at this point. These birds are daily visitors to our yard. They have been very aggressive lately due to a neighbor feeding them. On this day they backed me into the garage and kept trying to peck my hand. Making loud noises and shooing them did not do anything. They are beautiful but I prefer they keep their beaks to themselves. In China they would be food! Teresa, have you seen anything that looks like these on a platter?












No comments:

"The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all"-------Mulan