

This is how I feel everyday right now. Way too much to do, and no time to do it. I wake up at 4:30 am and hit the ground running. Shower dress, feed kids, dog, bird, pack lunches. I have Austin to camp by 6:30 am, Izzy to Daycare by 6:40. I am at the office turning off the alarm between 7:15-7:25 depending on the traffic. 8am class starts for 4 hours, 12-1 I eat lunch while tutoring math, 1-5 I teach again. I leave between 5:30-6pm, head home. Arrive by 7pm. this is T-W-Th. Monday and Friday is doctor appointments for Izzy. My floor is dirty an has not been steamed mopped in 4 weeks. Clothes are clean but in baskets and not put away.
Here are pics of Monday's happening. They gave Izzy a bottle after surgery. She hasn't used a bottle since we have had her. I really need to blog all of austin's happenings. Much too tired now.




2 comments:
Oh poor baby! Hope all is well besides for the floor being cleaned-Miss you!
OK...I know I've been out of the loop for the past few weeks, but I went back through both of your blogs and can't figure out why Izzy had surgery! Was this recent or did you dig out an old picture?
I'm a terrible friend that I've lost touch with your kiddos...
Teresa =)
Exhausted and still jet lagged...
Post a Comment