Summer was busy because I worked all summer and was starting from scratch at my new job. Austin tested for his red with black stripe belt and was awarded it so he is one more belt away from his black belt. He attended improve camp with his cousin Rache, and competed in his first Tae kwon do tournament where he (still a red belt) had to battle a nationally ranked black belt. He held his ground and did not run. He also did some filming with Team America for a documentary.
Izzy is as busy as ever and had her tubes placed 2 weeks ago. Right now she has a bloody ear infection, fever, and cough. She continues to dance anyway, if there is no music she creates it herself.
Summer is over and the kids are back at school. Buck is has been gone for 1 week and will be gone next week as well. Izzy misses her Daddy. Since having her tubes placed she has picked up about 10 new words. Now she also says Bubby and Poppa loud and clear. Austin is so happy. Every time she says it she smiles the biggest smile. She loves yelling Bubby and having Austin respond.
Next up: My students made me wish aliens would come down and abduct me.




3 comments:
LOL! I am never leaving! The hague thing is for the dogs not people!
It was good to see your comment on my blog. Your kids are getting so big too! Sorry to hear Izzy has yet another illness with her ear infection. Poor baby has been through so much. She sure looks happy in the pictures, though. Maybe we can all have a reunion next summer, and I'll get to meet you face-to-face. Still can't believe I missed you in China!
Take care,
Lori Ann
Trish -
Boy, you HAVE been busy! Love the pics and quick updates. Didn't realize that Austin was a Tae Kwon Do master!! Impressive!!
Thankfully, this semester I think I may have done OK in the student nurse game...they all seem pretty on the ball. Can't wait to hear YOUR stories, though!
Love you!
Teresa =)
Post a Comment