Out Numbered 3 to 1

I thought a daughter would be an ally, instead I am now outnumbeed 3 to 1.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Ballerina Baby








I love the Ballet, my favorite childhood book was Ballet Shoes (Does anyone remember the shoes books: skater shoes, dancer shoes...) So of course I am going to dress my not so girly girl up in a ballerina outfit. First of all she refused to wear the tiara so Tigger had to wear it....she wanted to climb instead of dance (she prefers club music to dance to and I was playing waltz of the flowers)...but look at how well she gets that leg up. All I need is a mirror and a Barr and we can start with the lessons. Anyways, enjoy the pictures.

1 comment:

Teresa =) said...

Trish --

ADORABLE pics of Izzy the Ballerina! She does have excellent extension on that leg...quite impressive!!

Keep trying to make her a girlie girl, it may just stick one day. She does look beautiful in pink!!

Teresa =)

"The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all"-------Mulan