Izzy had her first days of daycare this week. I think it stressed both of us. We have had a lot going on this week with doctors, interviews, and trying to work a little. I don't really feel like talking about it right now, not that you guys come here for my witty commentary, so pics from daycare. These are courtesy of my friend Michelle and the daycare teachers.
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Daycare
Izzy had her first days of daycare this week. I think it stressed both of us. We have had a lot going on this week with doctors, interviews, and trying to work a little. I don't really feel like talking about it right now, not that you guys come here for my witty commentary, so pics from daycare. These are courtesy of my friend Michelle and the daycare teachers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all"-------Mulan




No comments:
Post a Comment