Well Izzy had some difficulty getting the egg hunt concept. She seemed to think she could only have one egg in her basket at a time. I think she was even more disturbed by the crinolines sewn into her dress. She just didn't seem to know what to do with her poofiness. Poor child, tormented by her mom. Austin refused to dress up and only agreed to the polo shirt and jean shorts after I begged. They turn into surly tweens so fast...
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Lost as Last Year's Easter Eggs
Well Izzy had some difficulty getting the egg hunt concept. She seemed to think she could only have one egg in her basket at a time. I think she was even more disturbed by the crinolines sewn into her dress. She just didn't seem to know what to do with her poofiness. Poor child, tormented by her mom. Austin refused to dress up and only agreed to the polo shirt and jean shorts after I begged. They turn into surly tweens so fast...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all"-------Mulan




1 comment:
Trish, she is so cute in that dress! Go for all the poofiness you can get away with - she won't let you do it very long. If only dresses like that didn't look absolutely ridiculous on 40+ year old fat mamas...
BTW, I recognize that look on her face in the first photo in this post - she's getting ready to bite her cousin, isn't she?! ;-)
Happy Easter!
Billie, Joe, Anna and Will
Post a Comment