One of my favorite online families has decided to go back for number 4 child! Whooo Hooo! Ralph is such a great mom, except for an occasional use of duct tape to subdue the kids. She always is there to support you, cheer you on, or just plain get mad for you if you have been done wrong! I really want to help them with the fundraising for child number 4. I have placed a link from their Chip-in account on my blog to make it easy to donate. No amount is too small, every little bit will help and you will give another Waiting Child a chance to come home from China and be part of a great family. Visit their blog to see their adorable brood!
I am trying to think of some give away ideas for those that contribute. I could teach you CPR for free but you have to live in the central Florida area. I could be a 24/7 nurse consultant for you, but for most of you I already am for free.....Give me some ideas of what would motivate you to contribute and I will see what I can do.
http://www.bush-resko.redthreadkids.org
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all"-------Mulan




1 comment:
You are so sweet! Look at all those terrific things you already do for us. Now if you could just find me a roll of duct tape :) too. But for use on Hubbie not Baby!
Post a Comment