Coloring eggs was an adventure. Izzy thew the eggs into the cups so hard the cracked, she has a good arm! Then the game was to tear up the newspaper and push herself away from he table. I got splashed with green dye. I am sure she thinks we are crazy for wasting time coloring eggs when we should be eating them.
Saturday, March 22, 2008
folie à deux
Coloring eggs was an adventure. Izzy thew the eggs into the cups so hard the cracked, she has a good arm! Then the game was to tear up the newspaper and push herself away from he table. I got splashed with green dye. I am sure she thinks we are crazy for wasting time coloring eggs when we should be eating them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all"-------Mulan




No comments:
Post a Comment