Out Numbered 3 to 1

I thought a daughter would be an ally, instead I am now outnumbeed 3 to 1.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Quarantine!

Whatever infectious disease this is, it is spreading. Izzy and Austin are in a mad race for who can have the highest temp while on both Tylenol and Motrin. Izzy just finished her 10 days of antibiotics for an ear infection and now this. Austin is missing FCATs, and I am glad I turned down an assignment to work today.

Hopefully the guys in the white HAZMAT suites will be here soon to close off the block. I have to tell you. Taking care of 2 sick kids when you don't feel to hot yourself is a lot harder then one.

2 comments:

art said...

Trish,

I hope you all feel better soon! Mom's never get the rest they need when others are sick.

Adreanna

Unknown said...

Hi Trish!

I came to catch up on Miss Izzy B. I'm sorry to find you sick with the creeping crud. But it looks like Miss B is having a great time, all your pictures are great. And I love your montage. Tell Izzy that Auntie Nicki said hello, or maybe that I said "oogety boogety boo". I miss that little bruiser.

Take care of everyone (including yourself) and get well!!

~ Auntie Nicki (Billie's sister)

"The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all"-------Mulan