Well it has been almost a week since Isabella's surgery. Things are getting worse instead of better. Last night was another crying marathon. Buck slept blissfully through it. She is so pitiful, crying holding onto her flower pillow, not knowing what to do. I managed to pull my back out reaching in to get her because she wouldn't even stand up. I gave her Motrin and walked her for a couple of hours (also not good for the back) but she finally settled down and went back to sleep. During the day she is so busy she is fine, just not eating well but at night it is so much worse.
I really don't know what to do for her, except hold her, hug her, and tell her it is okay. They say the pain is worse between the 3rd and 7th days but can persist the full 2 weeks. It breaks my heart to see her this way, on the upside she is definitely becoming a Mommy's girl! Which is a big thing since her love has always been for the GeGe and BaBa.
I need to post pics of her hair cut. It was only her bangs and the points on the side, but she is felt to bad to take any. Soon.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all"-------Mulan




1 comment:
I hope she feels better soon!
Post a Comment