Out Numbered 3 to 1

I thought a daughter would be an ally, instead I am now outnumbeed 3 to 1.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Just a quick note

Just wanted to write a quick post about Izzy. She did well through the surgery. She is hurting and her throat is sore but otherwise fine. Her hearing test went well. They feel like her problems are related to the fluid in her ears and that hopefully it will resolve with the tubes. She saw the speech therapist today and we will see her again Friday.

So things look good. I am bracing myself for what will happen when we actually know what she thinks. She is very expressive in her babble, it will be fun to hear the words to go with it.

1 comment:

art said...

Trish,

That is great news!! I can't wait until Addison is talking so I can understand her better. Then again, I may be ready for some quiet time:-)

Adreanna

"The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all"-------Mulan