Friday Austin was named Terrific Kid for his class. Isabella picked this as the day to feel her worst and be her grumpiness. She did love all of the clapping though and thinks it is for her.
In addition to terrific kid Austin also got his ribbon for A honor role, auditioned for the play and got a speaking part, he sang Be Our Guest for his audition. The kid loves the spotlight and has a new character for puppet troupe at school, The Giant. I hope I will get a DVD with all of the episodes of the puppet troupe that has has done this year. They broadcast it on the School TV once a week.




3 comments:
How wonderful that you son is TERRIFIC! :) Of course we always knew that :)
I have heard horrible things about what's happening to the schools down there. Florida, when will you learn?
Congratulations on being a "Terrific Kid," Austin! Your mom is so proud of you!
And you are all welcome to visit Monkeymont whenever you want - the princess will greet you with open arms!
Billie, Joe, Anna and Will
Trish -
Congrats on officially having a "Terrific Kid"! That is so cool that his school honors kids in that way!!
And congrats, Austin, on getting a speaking part in the play!! Wow!! I tried out for many plays in my school career and NEVER got a speaking role...that is a BIG deal!!!
Thanks for keeping us updated on your family, Trish. Gosh, I miss you guys...counting down the weeks 'til we head to Florida to visit!
Teresa =)
Post a Comment