Out Numbered 3 to 1

I thought a daughter would be an ally, instead I am now outnumbeed 3 to 1.

Friday, July 25, 2008

How do I do this?

Well i have a tutu site set up, I just don't know where to go from here. I feel confident I can make the simple straight tutus, tutu dresses, and the poofy tutus. I have some tulle ordered for some projects i am working on.

Should I make a bunch and put pictures up and the first person to leave a comment saying they want it gets it? Do I take orders and do a waiting list? If you want a pink, white, lavender, brown, even black i can get the tulle quick it just cost more than ordering it. If you are patient this tulle comes in all sorts of fabulous colors. I have standardized waist sizes, but they are always too big for Izzy as I suspect most of our children who are recently home. This would lead me to think I should wait and take orders by waist size and length.

In put please.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Come over measure my girls and andrew if you want. I know I want two for the girls so let me know! Then you can at least put those pictures on the web site.

Trish said...

Send me those waist sizes and I will get started. What colors?

"The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all"-------Mulan