Tom morrow is the day for the big test. Once again Izzy will be sedated for a test to determine if she has any tethering of her spinal cord from suspected occult spina bifida. The weakness in her legs may just be the CP but since we are not sure and enough medical experts have voiced concern.....here we go.
Of course this will mean she gets a nice long nap after drinking chlorahydrate and I get to stand next to the MRI machine for 1 1/2 hours wringing my hands. Buck will sit in the lobby watching TV.
If this is like last time she will fight taking the medicines, fight sleep, and the be out around the clock.
I hope the radiologist comes out to talk to us like he did last time.
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all"-------Mulan




2 comments:
Miss M is having her MRI today later of her hands! I hope things go well for you and Miss IZZY!
Hope all went well with the MRI, update when you can.
Post a Comment