Well if you saw the other blog you have seen some vacation pictures. The best part so far has been seeing my friend Teresa and her family again. As we left the hotel I teared up because our time was too short and I will miss her, even though I read her blog everyday. She lives too far away. We also got to see Carrie and Aaron and kids which was fun. Good think Hopps was empty because the mini meeting of Families with Chinese Children took place.
Of course I was sleep deprived (explaining my emotional state, because I am so reserved usually and never cry) because Izzy has freaked out on this trip. She spent the first night crying all night, the second night crying for 2 hours till she passed out and she has been very quiet and kind of shutdown. I think she is afraid her living situation is changing again. Just 8 months ago she was dropped back at the orphanage after having a foster family for 8 months and then these crazy white people took her across the world and now we packed suitcase and drove forever. No wonder she is afraid.
You all know I hate pics of myself on the blog but I have to share the one of Teresa and me because I miss her!
I stalked this poor family waiting for them to get to the hotel and immediately unleashed the camera on them. As if their mother doesn't torment them enough.




5 comments:
Good no pic's of me the short elf! I am so glad you got to met up with your friends from China it is so neat you guys are close-I know the family we did everything toghther in China I feel close too and Miss M and their daughter are form the same orphanage-it is something special!
It is great that you and Teresa got together! I can't wait for your tutu sight to open up so I can order some for Addison.
Adreanna
CCAIWC Program
Carrie,
Trust me if the pics from Hopps had come out you would have been splashed all over, I bet they will show up on Teresa's blog, so be prepared.
Trish -
Poor Izzy, confused about traveling. Carson keeps asking me if we're going back to China, so I think his brain can't wrap around traveling but coming back home eventually either!
Been feeling puny today, but I'll go right now and e-mail you and Carrie the pics from our get-together.
Teresa =)
Missing you terribly...
Hey...fellow "freak" here!!
Just wanted you to know that I've "tagged" your blog. Go to www.continuingthejourney.blogspot.com to see what it's all about!!
Teresa =)
Post a Comment