Out Numbered 3 to 1

I thought a daughter would be an ally, instead I am now outnumbeed 3 to 1.

Monday, July 21, 2008

Rice noodles



I don't know if I made them right but Izzy loves noodles right now, so I made stir fry rice noddles. She dug right into them. The mess drives me crazy but she has to learn to feed herself.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Good girl Izzy!!!!

Ronda said...

Oh fun-noodles. I am just learning how to make "authentic Chinese noodles" for Ella. Thanks for the tag-I will work on it-I am not very good about talking about myself, but I'll figure it out. I want some tutus-I would order some for Ella, so let me know if you are in business. Loved the Tutus =).

Mary said...

Oh, soooo cute! Looks like you made them perfectly! :-)

"The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all"-------Mulan